Omega has been producing juicers for many years and has increased the amount of features for their new J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer. In addition to adding five more years of warranty they have also increased the auger by adding GE Ultem Material which is known to be more than 7 times stronger than other materials used for auger creation.
These Omega 8600 juicer reviews consist of the features, functions, likes, and dislikes of this juicer and other Omega masticating juicers.
Features of The J8006 Masticating Juicer
The Omega 8006 juicer Model is equipped with a number of different features.
- The first and most recognizable set of features is the fact this Omega 8600 masticating juicer is a multi-use machine. It can not only be used for juicing but can also be used for mincing, homogenizing and grinding of many fruits and vegetables.
- The machine features a single phase induction auger which rotates at speeds ranging from 75 to 85 rotations per minute. Because of the juicers automatic pulp ejection, the omega j8600 juicer provides the user with continuous juicing abilities.
- This Omega masticating juicer is approved by both the Underwriters Laboratory as well as CUL.
- It features the ability to produce a high amount of juice which also produces extremely dry pulp, a feature many juicers look for.
- Because of the increased ability of the new auger available in the 8006 model, the machine can more readily handle higher amounts of fruit as well as harder fruits. The ULTEM material used in the auger is rated at 8 times stronger than comparable models.
- The single gear used in the Omega Nutrition Center yields less foam than alternative gear settings. With two separate juicing screens you can adjust to suit both soft as well as more firm fruit and vegetables.
- The Omega 8006 juicer is easy to assemble and disassemble and is also easy to wash because of its many parts. It is very easy and simple to operate and features a very heavy-duty commercial grade construction along with four feet for stabilization.
Facts of The Omega J8006 Juicer
- Product Size: 14.5 x 6.5 x 15,5 inches
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Speeds: Low speed, 80 RPM
- Warranty: 15- year
- This machine houses a commercial powered motor, but is designed for home use, allowing users to efficiently and effectively carry out any type of juicing need.
- By utilizing a low rotation speed this juicer allows for a significantly smaller amount of foam production as well as minimal amounts of clogging and no heat buildup.
- Because of the unit’s automatic pulp ejection, it allows users to continue juicing without having to clean or reset the juicer in the middle of a juicing session.
- Because of the reverse setting that is built into the machine, there is much less of a chance for clogging within the pipes.
- There is a smaller amount of foam that is produced by this machine because of its single gear action, as well as its double screens that are available to use on different types of fruits and vegetables.
- Many machines that have the ability to complete a number of different tasks tend to compromise on the quality of the results. However the Omega J8006 is a machine that can fully produce high results when it comes to all of the different tasks that it advertises.
- When all of the machines capabilities are combined with its commercial grade quality, very quiet operations, as well as its long life it is a good choice for anyone wishing to find a juicer with additional operations.
- Because of the machines 15 year warranty any purchaser should feel re-assured that this product will be able to last a long time, or be fixed or replaced in case of damage or defect.
- Other that the price of this juicer, the only drawback we noticed is that you will have to spend extra time cutting up your fruits and veggies as the diameter of the feeding tube is fairly small.
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer is a Multi-Purpose Machine
This model can be used as a: vegetable juicer, wheat grass and other greens juicer, fruit juicer, frozen dessert maker, soy milk extruder, baby food maker, nut better maker, and even pasta extruder.
It can also be used when trying to grind out coffee beans, and even has the
power to be used to chop various types of boneless meat. The most beneficial part of these machines additional capabilities is that they are all possible without the purchase of any additional equipment or add-ons.
In conclusion, this is a great machine and money well spent if you can afford