Jack LaLanne is a company that produces a variety of different juicers ranging in both quality and price. While many people will stand by their purchase of a Jack Lalanne juicer, others have found some design flaws worth considering before making this purchase. Read the Jack Lalanne juicer review below for details.
Features of The JLSS Jack Lalane Juicer
The Jack Lalanne JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe has a number of different features that should be considered when trying to decide which type of juicer to purchase.
- This machine is a stainless steel appliance that is powered electrically and used to create fresh juice relatively simply and within a small amount of time.
- One of the positives feature we noted during our jack lalanne juicer review is the size of the feeding tube. The design features a very large circular food feeding chute as well as a food pusher. The food is chopped using a stainless steel blade.
- The JLSS juicer houses a 3,600 rotation per minute induction motor which produces a very quiet operation sound. The patented juice extraction technology assists in creating higher juice content with dryer pulp. This technology works by helping to extract the nutrients as well as the living enzymes that are found within fruit and vegetables. It is also known to help produce over 25 percent more juice than other juicers that are comparable to the product.
- The company boasts that all of the parts are easily disassembled and all except the motorized base can be thrown into the dishwasher for a quick and easy clean up.
This juicing machine allows the pulp of the fruit to be pushed towards the back of the unit where it is collected within the detachable pulp collector. There is a very reasonably sized pulp collector which has a large capacity to help with continuous juicing. In addition the non-drip spout is used to help with easy collection in any type of glass or other container as well as to help minimize the mess and necessary clean up after the juicing has come to completion.
- Product Size: 12 x 18 x 17 inches
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Speeds: 3,600 RPM
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on motor only
There are a number of different benefits that can be used as reasons to choose the Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe Stainless Steel Electric Juicer as your juicer of choice.
- The stainless steel and black plastic design allow the juicer to be displayed on the kitchen counter making it
easy to access as well as providing a nice display.
- In addition to the units stainless steel display it also features surgical stainless steel blades which when
working with the machine patented extraction technology will yield great results.
- The high performance motor helps in producing over 25 percent more juice when compared to competitor’s
- In addition, there are a number of benefits that help in the clean-up and maintenance of this juicer. This juicer is said to be dishwasher safe and allows the user to easily take apart and throw into the dishwasher, minimizing the clean-up time. The no-drip spout and the extremely large detachable pulp container create less clean-up, which is a major benefit for anyone with a busy schedule or hectic life.
- The juicer also displays a number of built in safety features.
There are a couple of negative factors that have been reported when using this
juicer. One of the biggest ones is the size of the drain hole, which many complain is not large enough and is known to clog very easily when using a variety of fruits. Because of the common problem of clogging, the juice will then leak through the cracks and down the sides of the machines causing messy clean up. While certain fruits such as kiwis and mangos cause more clogging followed by leakage than others, when trying to juice a large quantity of any fruit some leakage is likely to occur.
Another negative that has been sited is the design of the lid and catch basin. Because these two parts do not match up completely and snugly, they have the potential to shift during juicing which may lead to spilled pulp and increased amount of clean-up time.
Regardless of the drawbacks stated above about this machine, it is still considerd to be a good choice, of high quality, and recommended to anyone looking to begin juicing.