Breville has been a manufacturer of electrical appliances since 1932. The company is considered an innovator in kitchen electrics and is responsible for the introduction of the world’s first juicer that could juice fresh, whole fruit.
Today the manufacturer of the Breville JE900 Juicer has tapped the market on making life simpler with an easy to juice machine.
Product Features of the Breville Juicer JE900
- Fast action and powerful 600 watt motor
- Micromesh stainless steel strainer; base cord wrap
- Large capacity slide out pulp container
- Extra wide feed tube takes in whole tomatoes and apples without downsizing
- Easy to clean
Details about the JE900 Breville Juicer
The Breville JE900 juicer is a high quality juicing machine that is deemed North America’s fastest juicer, as it produces a quart of juice in sixty seconds, or an eight ounce glass of juice in five seconds. This Breville juice fountain je900 is revolutionary in design and allows users to feed whole vegetables and fruit with no need to slice, dice, peel or chop.
The construction of the unit features the Juice Fountain’s motor placed right under the drive shaft. This enhances resistance and ensures that no power is lost in electrical transition. Because of the position of the motor, the filter and cutter receive direct power, which ensure fast action juicing that is more productive.
The Breville JE900 features a knife blade cutter assembly. This feature that is specific to the JE900 juicer provides optimum juicing. Pulp is shredded by the cutting blade and pushed against the filter.
The JE900 motor provides fast action speed to the micro mesh filter, then spins at an unbelievable 14,500 revolutions per minute. This is the secret to the fast juicing of the unit, and getting the most juice from the fruits and vegetables.
The design of the JE900 includes thousands of tiny, micro mesh holes that provides optimal juicing getting each drop of juice from the fruits and vegetables and eliminating the error of seeds and rind to enter the juice. The JE900 also comes with a one quart juice pitcher that is attractive and designed with an adjustable froth separator.
Pros of The Breville Juice Fountain JE900
- Easy Cleaning – Cleaning the JE900 is a breeze, and can be done by popping parts of the juicer in the dishwasher. Simply take apart the four parts that require cleaning on the top rack of the dishwasher. It also comes with a bonus cleaning brush.
- Oversized Feeding Tube – The JE900 has an oversized feeding tube which allows users to insert whole pears, apples, peeled oranges, tomatoes and carrots. There is no need to peel, slice, dice or chop.
- The container to catch the pulp is also large and provides easy cleanup by simply inserting an average plastic grocery bag to catch the pulp without a huge cleanup. Because of its extra-large size, juicing for several minutes is possible.
- Fast Juicing – Because of its high powered motor, it is considered to be one of the most powerful juicers in the domestic market.
- It is used for juicing fruits and vegetables and making recipes such as nut butters
- It comes with a recipes section in the user’s manual that provides plenty of ideas to juice and mix.
Compliants of the Breville JE900 Juice Fountain
- This juicing maching is a bit costly, but worth the price.
- It can be a loud if you’re new to using a juicer.
- Because of the size, it does take up some counter space.
What is the Cost this Breville Juicer?
The JE900 can be purchased online through suppliers such as Amazon.com. Price range from $299.00 – $380.00. The juicer comes in black and stainless steel and will be delivered directly to your door. Online orders are normally processed within 24 hours, and consumers can expect to receive the product typically within a week or two. Most sites will include a shipping charge with the purchase and delivery of the product, however, it should be a reasonable amount.
Conclusion of our Breville JE900 Review
In conclusion, the JE900 is the juicer is considered to be a great investment! Because of its unique design, it has taken the task out of juicing and provides some of the quickest juicing possible. The design is attractive and the quality of the JE900 is definitely above average. The juicer, although a bit higher in price than some juicers on the market, is definitely worth its value and will be a useful appliance in any home.